Skip to main content

Elder-led Prayer for Revival, Women's Breakfast Fellowship, Whole Health Outreach Day (Pastoral Emphasis for 1/19)

We are being challenged and convicted in our Wednesday Bible Study series, "Follow Me”.  Join us again this week as we look at why we should be delighting in God and finding our satisfaction in Christ.

Mark your calendars for our first Church Family Meeting of the year on Monday, 27th at 7pm. Then on Tuesday, 28th at 6pm, we're having a special Elder-led prayer.  All are invited to come out as we will be praying for personal and church revival towards evangelism and discipleship.  I'd love to have the church full of saints on one accord crying out to God!

Ladies: Mt. Zion's Adult Ministry invites you to join Women of Worship for a breakfast fellowship entitled "God's Gift of Friendship" on Saturday, January 25 at 8:30am.  Come out and bring a friend. Please register online to help us get an accurate count for breakfast.

As part of us being the Church on Mission, Mt. Zion is hosting a Whole Health Outreach Day on Saturday, February 22nd.  The day will include an Onsite Mobile Dental Bus from 8:00am - 6:00pm with limited appointments available for Mt. Zion Members.  See your Zone Deacons for sign-up.  In addition, two 1-hour Affordable Care Act Forums will be held at 10:00am and 2:00pm, each followed by Q&A about the new Healtcare laws and onsite sign-up for your healthcare plan.  Get coverage before the March 31, 2014 deadline.  See Sis. Tayon Dancy for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Code, Spreading the Gospel to Japan, Skits & Pizza (Pastoral Emphasis from 7/26)

Thanks to all who came out to the Church Family Meeting. Our focus is reach the lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Even though we don't have a formal dress code at church, I think we have an unspoken one. Our guest may perceive a dress code based on what they see on the stage from leadership. So in order to remove any barriers that might prevent some from visiting us or feeling comfortable in our service, the leadership will dress a little more casual. We will try this out until the end of the year and then evaluate. So don't be surprised when you see me not wearing a tie! I shared the following email that we got via our website to show that we are spreading the Gospel worldwide. To God be the glory! Greetings Mt. Zion Church Family...Today is July 27, 2009 and I would like to share the blessing that I have received from your church. I was talking to my very dear sister, soror, friend Sis Brandi Hancock and she and I were having a heart to heart. I told her that I was

One Life Saved

The Bible declares that all life is valuable. "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" (Psalm 139:13-14). Here's the story of one life saved....

Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Guests, Happy Veterans Day, T2 TEA (Pastoral Emphasis for 11/12)

Today, the brothers from two chapters of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity worshipped with us. They graciously blessed us with a donation.    Yesterday was Veterans Day. Happy Veterans Day to all who served our country.   Ladies, you are invited to the next Titus 2 TEA for a time of Teaching, Encouraging and Affirming.