Skip to main content

Do You Know Him? (Spoken Word), God Will Supply Your Needs (Pastoral Emphasis for 11/16)

Have you seen Him? Do you love Him? Will you give up all to serve Him? Do You Know Him? Check out this excellent spoken word from Blair Linne, wife of hip hop artist, Shai Linne.


RSS or Email Subscribers click through to see the video


Everyone is welcome to join Zone 4 members when we minister at Phoenix Assisted Living this afternoon at 2:00pm. A Mini-Concert will be rendered by the Praise Team.

All of our members are asked to give at least 5% above your normal giving (tithe/offering), but if you would give 10% or above that would really help make a difference in impacting our shortage. The church leadership has been asked to give at least 10% above their normal giving. We want to end the year as strongly as possible. Don't forget to drop your change in the change receptacles around the church towards meeting our budget. So drop off your change as often as you can.

Remember when Paul was in Thessalonica, the Philippians supported him financially.

Philippians 4:18-20 (ESV): "I have received full payment, and more. I am well supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent, a fragrant offering, a sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen."

Their giving was an act of worship. Although it was given to Paul, ultimately, God was the recipient. God found their sacrifice acceptable and pleasing. And God will supply their need according to His riches.

As you give to the church, remember it is an act of worship. God will supply the church's need through your giving as well as supplying your need. If we believe that and trust Him, we are free to give sacrificially.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Code, Spreading the Gospel to Japan, Skits & Pizza (Pastoral Emphasis from 7/26)

Thanks to all who came out to the Church Family Meeting. Our focus is reach the lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Even though we don't have a formal dress code at church, I think we have an unspoken one. Our guest may perceive a dress code based on what they see on the stage from leadership. So in order to remove any barriers that might prevent some from visiting us or feeling comfortable in our service, the leadership will dress a little more casual. We will try this out until the end of the year and then evaluate. So don't be surprised when you see me not wearing a tie! I shared the following email that we got via our website to show that we are spreading the Gospel worldwide. To God be the glory! Greetings Mt. Zion Church Family...Today is July 27, 2009 and I would like to share the blessing that I have received from your church. I was talking to my very dear sister, soror, friend Sis Brandi Hancock and she and I were having a heart to heart. I told her that I was

One Life Saved

The Bible declares that all life is valuable. "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" (Psalm 139:13-14). Here's the story of one life saved....

Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Guests, Happy Veterans Day, T2 TEA (Pastoral Emphasis for 11/12)

Today, the brothers from two chapters of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity worshipped with us. They graciously blessed us with a donation.    Yesterday was Veterans Day. Happy Veterans Day to all who served our country.   Ladies, you are invited to the next Titus 2 TEA for a time of Teaching, Encouraging and Affirming.